Thursday, December 16, 2004

Last Post Until January, 2005

Ocracoke is a wonderful place to live. Of course it is. And....it's good to go someplace different now and then. I will be leaving tomorrow and will be gone for the holidays. My good friend Finley will be staying in my home on the island and celebrating the holidays with Jude and other island friends.

Village Craftsmen will be filling internet orders regularly (ask my staff....they don't need me here!), and our store on Howard Street will be open December 27 - December 31. If you're planning a Chrismas week trip to the island be sure to stop by and say hello.

Village Craftsmen will close for the month of January.

All of the Village Craftsmen staff (Dallie, Jude, Jaren, Dale, & Leon) join me in wishing you the Happiest of Holidays. Also, let's all do our part to promote peace & justice for all the world's people in the New Year.

I'll be back in early January with daily posts once again.


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to Philip, The Village Craftsman Crew, Ocracoke and all it's friends. Be sure to leave some grog out for Old Diver...even ghosts like to celebrate. Have a wonderful holiday and safe travels. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    Happy Holidays' to you and yours. We will miss the comments and are already looking forward to hearing from you again in January!!! Enjoy your time off-island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:35 PM

    I have missed your daily posts!
    Look forward to your being back on Ocracoke and the postings for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Hurry back! I really miss the news from your journal entries. It is January already and I check daily for new posts. Really enjoy your journal entries.

    ReplyDelete