Saturday, April 23, 2005

We Even Get Busy on Ocracoke

Lately I've been missing a journal entry every now and then. I'm going to blame it on my employees. It seems like the only one here who has not had an accident or needed some medical attention lately is me. So I've had to actually WORK! And that means less time to write & post journal entries.

The good news is that everyone is healing and should be back to work soon (even if only part-time).

In the meanwhile I have not had an opportunity to stroll along the surf, or look for seashells, or watch the dolphins. Even so, life is good. The full moon casts soft shadows on my evening walks, cousin Blanche entertains me with island history, and the lighthouse keeps its silent watch over the village. What more could I ask?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment