Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pot-Luck Essay to Air

For all of our friends in eastern North Carolina who enjoyed reading Gary's "I Believe in Pot-Lucks" essay (see link below) I thought you might like to hear Gary read it on the air. I understand that it will be broadcast on Public Radio East, at 91.5 (and maybe at 88.5, 90.3, & 88.1).

According to Public Radio East's web site their "series of essays comes to a close with Gary Mitchell and his belief in Potlucks. You can hear the essays Fridays at 6:35 am and Mondays at 8:35 am during Morning Edition and on Public Radio East's local news magazine The Down East Journal Fridays at noon. "

(I don't usually post two entries in one day, so be sure to look at the photo of the winter rose on our previous journal entry.)

Our current monthly Ocracoke Newsletter is Gary Mitchell's essay "I Believe in Pot-Lucks," published January 23, 2006. You can read it here:http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news012306.htm.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment