Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December Newsletter

Our current Ocracoke Newsletter is one of Capt. Rob Temple's holiday poems, "A Pirate's Christmas," recently published in a small booklet, The Rumgagger, with illustrations by Patti Phelps.


















Many of our readers will have heard Capt. Rob recite this poem at the Wednesday evening Ocracoke Opry show at Deepwater Theater.

Follow this link to our December Newsletter to read the poem and learn how to purchase one of the Captain's booklets: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news122116.htm.

5 comments:

  1. Debbie Leonard10:01 AM

    I love A Pirate's Christmas! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:02 PM

    There seems to be an issue with the link. It brings up an error. I've tried at home and on my work computer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have access to my laptop at the moment, but I will fix the broken link as soon as possible. Thank you for the heads up.

      Delete
  3. The links are up and running now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:29 AM

    Thanks for fixing the link. What a clever and humorous poem. Great! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete